Monday, September 14

Well I haven't blogged anything in a while. I just haven't had the drive to latley and last Thursday I had surgery to get my wisdom teeth taken out, so that put me out of commission for a few days. But I am very thankful that everything went well and I didn't swell or bruise! God is good.
This Haylee boo yesterday before church. This dress is a 2t and it was given to her a while ago and she can finally wear it! I couldn't believe it. What a big girl.


She has so much personality, I love her to death!! She has become quite the talker...her favorite thing to say now is "come on" she'll tell her dolls or Madison (the dog) or me to "Come on...come on" it's funny.

This was this past Saturday night. We were over at Grandmas and GG's. Grandma made chicken and pastry and it was SOO yummy. It was the first sort of solid food I had eaten in a few days. That made it even better. Solon couldn't take his eyes of the Gamecock game so he ate his dinner on the couch. Haylee joined him once she finished hers and they shouted and cheered together. It was pretty cute I must say. :)


This is Haylee's first baby doll! (officially) We recently had to switch babysitters and I am so thankful we were able to find someone. But Haylee's old babysitter Mrs. Mary bought her this baby doll and gave it to her last Friday on her last day :( They have been so good to us and we hate to see them leave. They will be moving to OK at the end of the week and will ultimately end up in West Virgina. I wish them the best and they will be missed.

Oh and Haylee's first day at the new sitters was today. I know she will do great!!

This outfit is SOO cute to me. We got a package in the mail on Friday from Nana and it had this outfit along with some really cute pj's. Nana did a great job picking it out and it fit perfectly. Haylee says...THANK YOU NANA!


And now a little update of what we have been up to. This was labor day weekend. We traveled to GA to visit my sister, Victoria and her family and to be a part of Levi's baby dedication and first birthday. In this picture is my sister opening presents for Levi. This was one of the polo onsies we got him. Blue is SOO his color. (if you look to the left you will see little mischievous Haylee...she was EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING!)


My sister did such a great job. That party was outside at a park. It was the perfect day...nice and breezy.

Here's Haylee again sporting her purple poka dot squeeky shoes. (yes they squeak when she walks) they were sooo cute. But pregnant Aunt Victoria coudln't handle them all weekend so we only wore them to the party. :)


Levi also got his first haircut that weekend. There were a lot of firsts....but no walking yet. It won't be long though.


We had a great time in GA. I loved spending time with my family. I miss them and I wish they lived here. This picture was taken at the Botanical Gardens in Athens. It was beautiful. We brought our dinner and sat outside and had a picnic. You can tell Haylee and Levi had fun!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving when we get to see them again!

1 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

LOVe the updates and I can't stop laughing picturing Haylee saying come on, come on haha too cute! she is getting cuter and cuter! Hope to see yall soon!!!