Tuesday, September 29

So I know I haven't updated lately. We have had a lot going on in our family and I just haven't had the chance to. Plus I haven't taken too many pictures lately so I didn't have much to upload this time. This picture was from a couple of weekends ago. We went to lunch with Haylee's GGLiz and Grandma. I am in love with this dress. I got it at a store here in Greenville. It's called Artisans and it is seriously within walking distance of our church and I have never been in there. I went in one day during my lunch break and I was just amazed! They had so much cute stuff. I actually found myself overwhelmed.





I am trying to find a Halloween costume for Haylee. I am thinking Minnie Mouse. I think that would be a lot of fun. I have already started planning her 2nd birthday (I realize it's not until March, but oh well.) I have decided to do a Minnie Mouse party. So I think Haylee would enjoy being Minnie Mouse for halloween...she would atleast recognize who she was.


UPDATE: WE DECIDED THAT HAYLEE WILL BE MINNIE MOUSE FOR HALLOWEEN AND A LITTLE BOY FROM CHURCH IS GOING TO MICKEY MOUSE!!! SO MUCH FUN!! I HOPE WE WIN THE BEST COSTUMES AT CHURCH FOR FALL FESTIVAL. ACTUALLY IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL BE THE CUTEST ONES THERE!

Well I hope everyone is enjoying this Fall weather we are having. I am going home tonight and making taco soup. YUM!

1 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the minnie mouse costume!! it is absolutley adorable! and LOVE the minnie mouse party!! Ryder is going to be a frog for halloween and I am getting his pictures taken tomorrow at noon, so hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will have a picture on my blog!!