Monday, November 30

Happy Thanksgiving!
We celebrated Thanksgiving the Sunday before. My Grandma has always done that so that everyone can go to their other families on Thanksgiving Day. Since me and Solon both had to work black friday, and weren't able to travel to see his family, we just had Thanksgiving with my Grandma again. They love the time with Haylee and we enjoy spending time with them.
We learned Haylee is quite the soccer player (she gets it from her mama). Here she is playing with her cousins Blake and Brooklyn. They had a ball and played for hours!
Here's my big girl! She looks like miss priss here...

Now we're skipping a few days to Thanksgiving day. Here she is with Daddy reading books...she loves reading, I honeslty don't know where she gets that from. hehe

If you notice Haylee is wearing her gamecock dress that I ordered off of ebay. It turned out so cute and I only payed $.99!! I would say that's a steal!




And now we skip to Black Friday....no I did not go shopping at 2am in the morning. I acutally had to go to work for half a day. I worked until noon and THEN me and my Aunt Liz went shopping. It was actually quite pleasent then. I think that's the best time to go, in the afternoon. No you don't get all of the "major" sales but there is not as big of a crowd and there are still some sales. I had a good time and still got some good deals. I bought Haylee a pink Christmas tree from target...SOOO cute... pictures to come soon...
And finally here's my sweet messy haired baby with Frosty before we put him outside. She really liked him...I think she thought it was a real person...and just her size :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Christmas here we come...I am so looking forward to it!

1 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

Awww! Those are super cute pictures...i can't believe she can play soccer! thats crazy!