Friday, March 19

March Madness

So this is way over due. We have had a lot of exciting things going on this month and it's still not over. Sorry for so many pictures but I have a lot of updating to do!



This is Haylee in her big girl bed...we started her in her "new" bed the night before her real birthday (March 1st.) She didn't do well AT ALL. I read her books and tried to lay down with her and well, she ended up in our bed. And this habit continued for a few weeks...she would fall asleep on the couch with me...lay in bed...and then wake up at 3am and want to get in the bed with us, and of course I couldn't resist. But I will report that as of 2 nights ago she is sleeping ALL NIGHT completely by herslef in her bed...and she also GOES to sleep in her bed and doesn't have to fall asleep with me. :)



Haylee also got her first hair-cut this month. Her hair is much much easier to deal with now that it doesn't knot up and have a million tangles. And she did such a great job! She just sat there in my lap and let the lady cut her hair. I can tell she's going to a be a little priss pot!





We had a mini-party for Haylee's actual birthday because we were having her party the next weekend. I made baked spaghetti her favorite and bought a little ice cream cake which she loved!!


Uncle BoBo, Aunt Tina, and Josie (Solon's Dad, sister and Dad's girlfriend) drove up from SC for Haylee's birthday party. We enjoyed having them here and spending time with them. They spoiled Haylee like always!



This is Haylee making her GRAND entrance. Doesn't she look like a little diva with her sunglasses raised that way?



The cake table. We had a lady from church make her cake and she did such a great job! And she takes the money from the cakes and donates it to Breast Cancer. I thought that was really neat and I was glad to make the donation...did I mention that her cakes are to die for!! YUMMY!

She also mad Haylee a little smash cake...well it actually wasn't THAT little...it was a pretty good size cake! But it was super cute dontcha think?


Haylee really enjoyed it!
The favor table. A lot of our decorations were things we already have! How convienent!


We also played musical chairs...it was interesting try to get Haylee to play...she started losing patience and so did I...hehe




All of Haylee's friends. We had a pretty good turnout I think.



GGLiz with Haylee.

(Thank you GGLiz for all you did to make my party special!)



Ms. Josie and Grandpa BoBo!



And here the professional pictures that Lynn took of Haylee. They all turned out so good! Lynn is very talented. Now I've just got to get around to ordering some prints!!

I did order this collage in a 16X20 to put in her new room! It is adorable! I love it!!

....and on to the big news...

SHE'S HERE!!
Charlotte Elizabeth Presley was born March 10th at 9:20pm to Micah and Victoria Presley.
She was 6lbs 6oz.
So beautiful! I am so excited to see her. We will be traveling to GA Easter weekend to visit with my sister and her family. My parents are also flying in from Germany the week before so we get to see them too!!
YIPPPEE! 2 weeks to go.
Oh and did I mention that me and Solon are off to Wilmington tomorow for a romatic weekend! Haylee is going to stay with GGLiz and we have the weekend to ourselves. It is more than needed! I know we are going to have a relaxing and stress free time!!

0 comments: