Wednesday, August 19

Walking in Daddy's shoes...

I just had to share this with ya'll. Isn't it precious?? I remember when I was little and I always wanted to try on the "Women's" shoes, always wanted to be older than I was, would try on the highest heels I could find in a store. I hope my baby stays in her own shoes for a while...I don't want her to grow up. :(



And this is just a request for prayer for us. We are going to lose our wonderful babysitter in September. They were accepted into Air Traffic Control school a few months ago and we thought they wouldn't move until at least Jan. Well we found out yesterday that we only have a month to find Haylee a new place to go. I am not worried, because I know God will open the door for us and will find the right person, I'm just sad to see Mary (our babysitter) go. She has been a real blessing to us and Haylee and I doubt we will be able to find anyone like her.

1 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

that is soo funny!!