Friday, August 14

Princess Haylee

So this is Haylee's new toy. A friend from church had a yard sale and no one bought this. Can you believe it?? She thought of Haylee and called me up and asked me if I would be interested. Of course I said yes. She also threw in a potty, big girl bed rails, and a princess scooter.

Silly picture!! Of course she looks at the camera when I don't!! I can never get her to look at the camera.

Haylee loves her new toy!! I see a little hair stylist in our future?? Maybe? Well she can be whatever she wants to be...but she sure does love to do hair. We will soon have to find somewhere better than the living room to put this. But for now I guess it will do.

:) Hope everyone has a good weekend. We are off to Grandma's!!

2 comments:

Sadler Family said...

That looks so much fun...she is a girly girl just like Addison.

Alisha Harris said...

oh my gosh how cute is this!! you can tell she really gets into this!! how precious!