Wednesday, October 21

"We go together like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong..."

This past Sunday we attended 50's night at my Grandma's church. It's a fundraiser they do every year to help raise money for Women's ministrys. Last year it was a cowgirl theme and this year was the 50s! I love the 50s, sometimes I wish I had lived back then!

I didn't have anything "50s" for Haylee to wear but I did buy this polka dot skirt a few weeks ago at once upon a child. I thought it was cute and it went with my 50s outfit. She looked super cute and as you can tell she had a lot of fun!

We posed with Elivs in front of a mock soda shop prop. They did a really good job with the decorations.
I rode with one of my friends, Treva (to my right). These three ladies with me are friends of mine that go to my church, I'm glad that they decided to come, it made the crowd a little bit younger! Not that Grandma's don't have fun, because trust me they do!!

GGliz with Haylee. As you can see Haylee is wearing a scarf and that is just AMAZING considering she doesn't like things like that, hats...scarfs...necklaces so it was really suprising that she kept it on all night!

We had a very fun night. They had raffles, skits and really yummy hamburger steak. I'm excited to see what next years theme will be. I think we need to do something like this at our church...maybe I will mention it at our next womens meeting. hmm..

1 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

oh my gosh that is too cute!!! you and haylee looked adorable!! i wish we did things like that down here...and that skirt you got her turned out really good!!...did you find the scarfs at dillards like i said? i forgot to ask you