Wednesday, January 27

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!

So what have we been up to lately? Well Haylee has been keeping me busy busy. She can say just about everything and she WILL repeat just about everything! Some of her favorite things to say is"No Mommy," "I not Mommy," "I want that Mommy.." "I don't want that Mommy." You see the trend here is all of her phrases end with MOMMMY! I remember when I couldn't wait for her to say Mommy...it went from Mama to Mommy and it just melted my heart. And NOW...It's Mommy, Mommy, Mommy ALL of the time. And if I sound frustrated, I'm not. It's still music to my ears. But she does test my patience from time to time.




As for me, one of my goals this year was to get more involved with our church. After prayer and conversations with Solon, I decided to become our new Nursery Coordinator. I realize going in that this is going to be a tough job and there are a lot of changes to be made, but I know that this is in God's plan for me. I was also asked to sing on praise team for a new Wednesday night service we are starting. I am probably only going to do it every other Wednesday so I don't get burnt out but I am very excited about that too!!


Solon has started his BLET training. He is in his 4th week. I'm not sure I can say he in enjoying it, because it is a really difficult school. He wakes up every Mon, Tues, and Wed at 5am to go to PT (physical training) and is in class from 7:30am-5:00pm EVERYDAY! So it's hard work. He has already had 5 or 6 test that he has done very well on. I am so proud of him. He will graduate in May and hopefully have a job waiting for him. We are trusting God for that part! I will have to get a picture of him in his "uniform" to post on here. I have always liked a guy in uniform! ;)




So we have been busy busy busy with everything. And in the midst of all of that I am trying to plan our big girls 2nd birthday party. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! She has grown up so much and so fast. I hear once they turn 2 something clicks and they are a completely different child...I'm preparing myself for the terrible twos, but I plan on enjoying every minute of it because before I know it she will be in her teenage years and I will look back on 2 years old and think it was a breeze. So I want to enjoy every minute of her life...because it just goes by too quickly.

Our birthday gift to her is going to be giving her a brand new "big girl" room. I already have everything picked out. It's going to be super cute! I will for sure post pictures once we get it finished. I plan on working on it the weekend before her birthday so on her actually birthday she will be able to sleep in her big girl bed. YIPPPPEEE!

Well they are calling for snow or well a mix on Friday and Saturday. I'm kind of hoping they are wrong this time, although I would love a big snow, but because I am supposed to be going to a women's conference here in town. It's called Fresh Grounded Faith. Jennifer Rothchild is going to be the guest speaker.

I am looking forward to great things!! Nighty night everyone!

0 comments: